Only U.S. shipping is included in the list price. Media mail/economy mail. It arrives in 2-10 business days.
NOT in the U.S.?
In CA, AU, UK, NZ, EU, etc.?
Read this first:
- We send USPS First Class International or Priority International. The charges vary and can really add to the cost. Example: We sent to Australia, one hardcover, 2.2 lbs, 7-21 day shipping, $34. This would’ve been $55 Priority, 6-12 days. We have no idea of the accuracy of the USPS timetable.
- You’ll have to handle your tax issues for your country as well as any import or customs fees when the package arrives to you.
- Email Douglas Clegg: DClegg@DouglasClegg.com BEFORE you purchase, let us know what you want to buy and we’ll estimate shipping fee and then invoice you the total.
- ALWAYS mention in your first email your mailing address and whether you want the book flat-signed or inscribed to you (or someone else, if a gift.) We can’t send out your book until we know this.
- Once we’ve looked into it, we’ll then give you the estimated cost of shipping, and we’ll invoice you the amount.
Thanks for reading this page.
Back to the Signed Books Store