Only U.S. shipping is included in the list price. Media mail/economy mail. It arrives in 2-10 business days.
NOT in the U.S.?
In CA, AU, UK, NZ, EU, etc.?
UPDATE: As of December 2018 we’ve put a temporary stop to outside-US shipping because of the exorbitant cost to you. Until we can figure out a good flat rate for each country which we can post here, we want to hold off because the whole process delays and annoys everyone…including us. Thank you for understanding.
Read this first:
- We send USPS First Class International or Priority International. The charges vary and can really add to the cost. Example: We sent to Australia, one hardcover, 2.2 lbs, 7-21 day shipping, $34 USD. This would’ve been $55 USD Priority, 6-12 days. We have no idea of the accuracy of the USPS timetable, how or when the prices will go up again, and it all depends on weight. If you ordered, say, a few hardcovers, this might triple in shipping cost for you.
- You’ll have to handle your tax issues for your country as well as any import or customs fees when the package arrives to you.
- Email Douglas Clegg: DClegg@DouglasClegg.com BEFORE you purchase, let us know what you want to buy and we’ll estimate shipping fee and then invoice you the total.
- ALWAYS mention in your first email your mailing address and whether you want the book flat-signed or inscribed to you (or someone else, if a gift.) We can’t send out your book until we know this.
- Once we’ve looked into it, we’ll then give you the estimated cost of shipping, and we’ll invoice you the amount.
Thanks for reading this page.
Back to the Signed Books Store